Continuous Drying Range:
Cylinder drying ranges are the simplest but amongst the most important machine used in textile process house. The cylinders can be installed in stacks of 06, 08, 10 & 12 cylinders in vertical as well as in horizontal 04 cylinder stacks and with one, two, three or more.
- High speed drying ranges are usually provided with an AC inverter controlled drive alternate/Individual.
- Efﬁcient condensate removal from the cylinders through a trap, coupled with dry saturated steam feeding, ensures excellent performance of the cylinder drying range.
- ”SSKI” drying ranges are equipped with rotary joints of adequate size for steam feeding and condensate removal and a specially designed trapping system with individual traps for efﬁcient removal of condensate water.
- 600/800 dia drying cylinder from 2.5thk SS304 material.
- Steel trunnions truly machined are bolted to the cylinder ends. Each cylinder is provided with vacuum breaker valve and also ﬁtted with anti-collapsible rings.
- For condensate recovery system, each cylinder is provided ﬂoat type steam trap.
- The steam supply header is provided with an air vent and a steam on/off valve.
- 01 revolving expander at entry of each stake.